2. „Optimising the Customer Journey – Preparing for CRM Implementation“.
Background: Due to growth, an internationally active supplier of industrial chemicals was due to introduce a CRM system. This was taken as an opportunity to put the complex customer interactions to the test. At the same time, an expansion strategy and the necessary organisational adjustments were being considered.
Steinbeis VMI solution approach to CRM:
- Analysis of the contact points and joint survey of the need for optimisation,
- Definition of target processes and design of customer interactions along the customer journey,
- Based on this, formulation of a supplier-open briefing for CRM systems,
- Carrying out the briefing and joint selection of the CRM system,
- Accompanying change management in the company